LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanmay   28 February 2018

Complex scenario : caste certificate

Its a bit complex scenario and need your help. My mother and father belong to same caste( Dhobi). Mother did her education from MP. Her parents ( my maternal parents) were also of the same caste but my nani ji belongs to UP( have valid caste certificate from UP)while we can assume my nana ji belongs to MP( i am not sure about his origins). My nana ji expired when my mother was a child. She was raised by her mother and than got married in UP in the same caste. Post marriage Mother applied for caste certificate from UP and than worked few years with CEntral government and for last 24years with UP state government. now there is inquiry going on that she has made a false certificate as the caste of a person depends upon the father and since in MP caste comes under OBC she cant claim the benefit. Hope i am able to explain the situation. there are only 6 months left in her retirement and would request the esteemed member that if they can show us the way ahead. 

Currently a enquiry is going on at ADG level. can we stop the enquiry basis stay order as only 6 months are left in retirement.

Learning

1 Replies

Tanmay   03 March 2018

please help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register