LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

j.yowan (none)     12 June 2015

Complaints about polytechnic

I had been working as a Lecturer in computer science department in RECT Polytechnic college for 45 days. My cell phone number is 8903611275.  I had completed my M.Tech (I.T). My Joining date in RECT Polytechnic College is 27/06/2015.My salary is Rs 7500 per month. I gave all my original certificates to that college management for appointment order. But the Principal (Mr.Srinivasan) of that college did not give me the appointment order. So I asked for the appointment order. But the principal (Mr.Srinivasan) said that he never gives appointment order to anyone (Teaching and Non-Teaching staffs in that college). Because of this reason, he terminated me .He did not give back my original certificates to me. Now he asking 3 month salary (Rs 21000) for my original certificates. I gave all my original certificates to the office staff  (Mr. Xavier) of that college. His cell phone number is 9443374645.How can I work in that college without appointment order? Please get my original certificates from that college. And also please help the other staffs in the college to get the appointment order.Following are the details of that college.

College Name

RECT POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE

Address

Main Road, Near INS Kattabomman.

South Vijayanarayanam,

Nanguneri Taluk.

Tirunelveli District - 627118.

State

Tamil Nadu

Country

India

Office Phone

04635-254259

Mobile

+91 98420 74333

855rectprincipal@gmail.com

Web-site

www.rect.org.in

Thanking You

Sokkankudieruppu                                                                                                                                                   Your’s faithfully

12/06/2015                                                                                                                                                                       J.Yowan                         

Learning

1 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     13 June 2015

you have to complain to AICTE against the college Authorities. If they fail to take any action you can approach High Court for necessary directions.

send complanit thru email to AICTE   aictevigilance@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register