Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munish Prasher   31 January 2016

Complaint u/s 156 (3)

Hi,

I have given a police complaint against an IPS Officer to register FIR against him for offences committed by him u/s 420, 424, 201 IPC read with section 9 of the Public Records Act 1993.

The police is not investigating my complaint and is trying to shield the said IPS Officer.

My complaint is against a 1999 batch IPS officer and the investigating officer is a 2012 batch IPS officer, thus for understandable reasons the police is not doing anything on my complaint which is as on date 35 days old.

They have called me thrice but have not even recorded my statement.

Can I request for information how to file complaint u/s 156 (3) with the magistrate and also please can I have the sample/format of the complaint as I am looking to appear in person in front of the magistrate.

Many Thanks !!!

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 February 2016

Here is a format.

Complaint under section 156 (3) Cr.P.C

IN THE COURT OF SH. METROPOLITAN MAGISTRATE, DELHI

In the matter of

ABC Sharma Complaint

Versus

XYZ Sharma Defendant

APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 156 (3) Cr.P.C

Most Respectfully Showeth :

1. That the complaints have failed the accompanying complaint u/s 200 Cr.P.C.against the accused persons and the contents of the accompanying complaint may be read as part and person of this application and the same are not being repeated here for the sake of brevity.

2. That since the local police has failed to register FIR against the accused persons as per the offences committed by the accused persons are cognizable offences, it is just fit or proper and the local police may be directed to lodge/register on FIR u/s 380/448/506/34 IPC against the accused persons.

Prayer :-

It is, therefore, prayed that the local police of P.S. Connaught Place, New Delhimay be directed to investigate the matter and to lodge an FIR in the above case and report may be called from the SHO P.S Connaught Place, New Delhi. In the case u/s 156 (3) Cr.P.C in the interest of justice.

Delhi Complaint

Through

Place Counsel

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     01 February 2016

Sir,

It is also advicable to file an RTI against the said complaint, then I beleive good results would come out.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     01 February 2016

Your application must disclose suitable grounds for registration of the FIR and also focus on what all evidence is required to be collected by the police and is not avaiable with your personally.

Augustine Chatterjee

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register