LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashantkumar   20 March 2017

Complaint from women cell

Dear experts, I got a written complaint from women cell (CAW cell) lodged by my wife. She is not staying with me since more than 2 yrs. And now what complaint she has filed that I am totally clueless. Her father is in Police and after this Complaint he is not responding to any calls from my parents. I have replied them with written letter asking for copy of complaint and avoided first date. The lady from the cell also called on mobile and gave next week's date without any further written notice . My query is shall I go for attending this notice as it will be risky for me or I can skip. My lawyer is planning to file 13(1) ia and ib case against her. Please advice. Thank you !

Learning

8 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     20 March 2017

Hello 

parshant go to women cell and attend meeting with women cell you dont worry about any thing women cell could not arrest you or any harm you they only play counsling role between you and your wife 

so attend meeting women cell and talk with them if your counseling not success than women cell submit report your status to police or court where case transfer to them 

(Guest)

Prashanth,

What were you doing for past 2 years?  Laying eggs?  Give notice to wife asking her why she is not coming back and to come back failing which you will be forced to approach court for divorce. Send lawyer notice.  and safeguard yourself from possible further cases and also avoid maintenance paying.  Going to women cell is of no use, in name of counselling they will shout at you, threaten you etc.  FIrst give lawyer notice and then go to women cell.

498a victim (job)     21 March 2017

Dear Prashant

I got notice from women cell on 14/07/2016 to attand the date of 15/07/2016 for 6 of my family members.

me my mother and my father went to attend the same, they inquiry about the complaint given by my wife and took written statement, i gave my answer to them and return

nothing harm in going to women cell because they dont have any authority to arrest you.

Sachin (N.A)     21 March 2017

You are rightly advised by Mr. Mukesh 

Sachin (N.A)     21 March 2017

Originally posted by : Ronak
Dear Prashant

I got notice from women cell on 14/07/2016 to attand the date of 15/07/2016 for 6 of my family members.

me my mother and my father went to attend the same, they inquiry about the complaint given by my wife and took written statement, i gave my answer to them and return

nothing harm in going to women cell because they dont have any authority to arrest you.

Dear Ronak,

There is no need to go with whole family only husband appearance is enough.

Prashantkumar   21 March 2017

Hello Helping Hand, We had 2 family level meetings in that period. The point is her behaviour was doubtful and she married against her will under parent's pressure. During meeting they were forcing us to take her back which I strictly denied and we tried to convice them for mutual seperation. But they were stuck on same point. Now my queries are :- 1) shall i go to women cell(her father is in police, this looks big risk to me going there) 2) shall i file a divorce case 13(1) i(a) i(b) and send her notice? 3) what if we ignore women cells notice? Will they arrest or file case against me?

Prashantkumar   21 March 2017

Thank you Mr. Mukesh ,Ronak and Sachin.

498a victim (job)     21 March 2017

Originally posted by : Sachin

Originally posted by : Ronak

Dear Prashant

Dear Ronak,

There is no need to go with whole family only husband appearance is enough.

Agree with you Sachin

Thats why instead of 6 people only we three went there as it was out of state and my parents didnt allow me to go there alone

so took them, otherwise only husbands present is ok

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register