Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Singh   21 August 2018

Complaint for cheating and misconducting

Dear sir,

This to inform you that I Ram Singh Who Approach an advocate to solve our property case to the person

Vishal Gupta Chamber No-774, Westran Wing, Tis hazari Court (photo attached of person)

Me and Many more persons also with me  contacted him last year to solve our property matter with the builder GG developer gaurav arora and Mr. Vishal Gupta  given assurance to us to solve our Property case, he invited us on his rented house in shahdra and take money from all of us as advance 1000 per person after two days he said to us that give me 20 thousand Rs. in advance  for every person and within 3 days  I consult with builder  to return our property money with interested. we ask for written assurance for the commitment  but he with in two three days he taken 20 Thousand from me and not given any written assurance nor taken our case and also asked money from builder side  to misguide us after that when we realise about that we asked from this person to return back our 20 thousand Rs. then he changed from his words not returning my money and when all of us reached to the tis hazari chamber no-774 nobody know this person and he made fake visiting card of chamber also and also changed many mobile numbers and house from shahdra to soniya vihar, this person after many times request to return money he given me the check( photo attached) but after two days check also bounced and from last six months he is making false promises and not returning money and saying this case is not in my hand,i daily making calls and he said tomorrow i will give you and not picking up phone plz take action against him.

Mobile number of Vishal gupta

Regards
Ram singh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register