LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shaik   15 December 2015

Complaint against the mulla and his family memb

Hi kindly see below Complaint letter which is in detail regarding complaint against Mulla, kindly advise and suggest how to get strong enough to file a case against Mulla and his family members.

Respected sir,

Subject:

1. Complaint against the Mulla and his family member’s _regarding allegations such as threat to kill, assault and criminal conspiracy.

2. Requesting for police protection to safeguard my family members.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am Ahmed, residing at H.No: 4-1-F3 at Chittar wadi. We are in search for a bride with good, healthy and cultured background family for my elder son’s marriage scene past few months ago. We came to know proposal of Firdous and we liked and expressed interest to proceed and take things forward with her family members. Firstly we never demanded or expected any kind of dowry or property from her family. Due to some circumstances arose regarding her health and insolent attitude of her parents and family member’s; we decided to drop-out the marriage proposal, to proceed further. Firdous father (Haneef) and we both of us discussed to drop-out the marriage proposal with mutual resolution. Telephonic discussion had been conveyed by Groom (Shaik) on phone to Firdous father (Haneef) to discontinue the marriage proposal without any obligations.  And both made an oat not to disclose any remarks, if any, for both bride/groom at any circumstance. But after very next day, Firdous elder sister (Aaisha) and bride’s mother (Haseena) both made a call to my family members on 12th Dec 2015 on mobile no. XXXXXX at 09:26 pm  with this mobile no.: XXXXXXXX and she threaten my daughter and used very vulgar and insignificant language which is not related to her. Currently we all are residing in Hyderabad, as and when required we suppose to travel to Mahaboob nagar. But the bride’s elder sister repeatedly warned, threatens and contended to my family to come to Mahaboob nagar , once we reach Mahaboob nagar from Hyderabad, they want to attack on us. And she spoke that they are waiting with knifes and swords to assault /ruin my family and property by setting fire. And also they threaten to set fire on Arabic school where the bride is pursuing her education (Aaleem Course). Bride is having 6-uncles with their power & help they want to attack on us. Telephonic conversation has been recorded for your further reference and evidence.

Humbly I request you to protect and safeguard my family members, all we are frightened to get out from home.

Requesting to register following charges (cases) against Mulla and his family:

1. Assault and threatening on phone to kill my whole family.
  2. I want to file a case on Manhani (defamation) by spreading false talks in communities.
  3. Vulgar and insignificant language used by his daughter Aaisha.

Thanks

Regards

Ahmed

H.No: 4-1-F3,

cittar wadi,

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 December 2015

where were you (in which city) when you recorded threats.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     15 December 2015

Hi,

As per the facts of the case mentioned, threatening someone to kill is a serious offence... You can file a police complaint immidiatly and the police have to accept your complaint and take immidiate action.

While talking about defamation.. this case cannot be tried under defamation.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in  

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 December 2015

As suggested by experts/advocates, you may approach the local police station with complaint against the grievances caused to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register