Share on Email

Share More

Sunil   19 May 2019

Complaint against ascension centre for research & analytics

To, 
S.H.O.
Noida, Sector -63, Police Station,
UP

Sub: Complaint against Ascension Centre for Research & Analytics (ACRA) Mr. Dripto Mukhopadhyay for Non-Payment of Salary

Sir,

With reference to above captioned subject, I would like to state that I have joined M/s Ascension Centre for Research & Analytics (ACRA) Mr. Dripto Mukhopadhyay a propritorship firm as Sr. Manager-Ooerations in October 2018 on a monthly remuneration of Rs. 85,000/- (Rs. Eighty Five Thousand only) and continued my working on the same designation till 21st January 2019. I was handling all my duties and responsibilities as per the instructions of Mr. Dripto Mukhopadhyay. 

I have sent an email to Mr. Dripto Mukhopadhyay and requested for my FnF dues on 5th Feb, 2019. Mr. Dripto replied on 6th Feb and promised that he will release my salary FnF by mid March 2019. I have send many reminders after mid March but he did'nt reply.  

Therefore, you are requested to consider the aforesaid difficulty being faced by me for recovery of my dues from Ascension Research & Analytics (ACRA) Mr. Dripto Mukhopadhyay . Kindly take necessary action against the said Company and its Propritor under Sec. 406/420/34, IPC and/or any relevant section(s) as you may deem fit and proper. 

Thanking you,

Sincerely,

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register