Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sankar P (supervisor)     29 June 2014

Complaint against a misguiding lawyer in my family

Dear sir/Madam,

One lawyer in wife hometown who is stating brother and also did the funeral ceremony of her father before 5 years , since a Registered lawyer in barcouncil of tamilnadu,

He is creating more trouble to me since my wife is blindly supporting ( my wife also a lawyer), he takes advantages through my MIL and give false complaint against me.

Because both are lawyers i cannot do anything , even i told to police verbally then also they ignored.

Currently being advice of him , my wife is neither come back to my life nor she comes an agreement for Divorce.

Can I give a Petition in bar council to give advice to that person so that my wife can return back to my life?

1. What is the Procedure for giving petition in bar council of tamilnadu?

2. Is there any proof is needed to submit that he is interacting/misguiding my wife & MIL like call details,  a copy of False complaints  given by him

Kindly advice me in this regards,

Many thanks,

Best Regards,

Shankar.

Learning

8 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     29 June 2014

Shankar before making any complaint you must gathered sufficient proof of his misguiding or misleading your wife only then you make complaint in the bar association and in the bar council , misleading and misguiding is against the ethics of an advocte , if you are serious in taking back to your wife then talk to your lawyer that arrange a meeting with your wife and there you can show your intention to your wife , you can also talk to that advocate @brother with the help of your adv. and can ask help to reconcile your matter, open all doors to reconcialation , don't frustrated be cool and calm think wisely and then acted , surely you will get succeed.
1 Like

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 June 2014

498A

There are no provisions in law through which engagement of advocate is compulsory. Person may file or defend any case personally without engaging advocate. You may plead case of your relative in court after securing power of attorney from your relative subject to permission of council of 32 of Advocate Act.

Ref: -

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U6gslUCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Best-way-to-fight-against-false-498a-103111.asp#.U6gsRkCm9dg

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=104564&offset=1

1 Like

Dear Shri Lakshmi kant sir,

I have the Evidence that,

1. Copy of  2 nos of Complaint letter which has written in by his own handwriting which has so many difference in his practical and theortical statement,

also complaint copy and withdrawn copy shows major difference,

like in complaint he says i was asking dowry, threatening by phone to him, threatening to  murder my wife,
  but in withdrawn copy only he said that we are comproimised and no more phonecall threatening only.

it show his intention towards misleading my family, still my wife was not given any wriiten statement/complaint against me.

2. Call details of my MIL frequently contact with him.

3. Records clips giving statement by him that , i will give you complaint against you and your wife also give complaint against you

All are the 3 points can helpful to me as per evidence act?

Kindly give me advice,

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,

Shankar

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 June 2014

Please file perjury in the same court where the case is going on with all contradictory points and the copy of documentary evidences that you have.

Please find the sample petition bellow of perjury.

Attached File : 954141514 perjury sample petition.doc downloaded: 98 times

Dear  Shri. Shatya sir,

He has given complaint in police station , they did not register in FIR, but they register CSR ,it is a secondary type of case in police station. so the case is already withdrawn in police station itself.

Eventhough, since last 1 year he (@brother , lawyer) is disturbing me by registering false case against me and withdrawn also , due to the support of my wife( lawyer).

I have to take permanent solution & precaution for my future life in this regards,

So Can i Go to the bar council with the above evidence sir?

Kindly guide me sir,

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,

Shankar.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     30 June 2014

shankar all the above said points you had written it shows his@ brother malafide intention towards you , he makes all these points / allegation in his police report/CSR , do one thing contact to the secretary of bar association take his openion in this regard show him the evidences and other relevant documents which shows his unnecessary involment in this case he is intentionally works against you and spoiling your family by giving false complaint in The police , you can also file a police complaint against him that he is filing false case against you in the PS his intention is to extort money from you he is also misleading and misguiding your wife and harasses you in not making compromise with my wife .

sankar P (supervisor)     30 June 2014

Dear Shri. Laxmi kant sir,

Thank you for your kind and Valuable advice to me.

I was filled RTI & I am waiting for RTI Reply regarding that all complaints against (@brother, lawyer) which was given by his father.

Soon after i will reach to Bar Council of Tamilnadu & Make one Police complaint against him also.

Since  Final Judgement is always in favour of Truth only, so i will be blessed by god & Law.

Thanks a lot sir,

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,

Shankar.

sankar P (supervisor)     01 July 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly suggest the Suitable Subject for Giving Complaint in Barcouncil against (@ brother, lawyer)

as per the above Evidence,

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,

Shankar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register