Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LoneFighter (IT)     24 August 2014

Complainant calling accused everyday

Hi,

My friends case, complainant has been calling the accused every day, but my friend is not picking up the call. Does this mean something. We know that calls are being made to threaten for outside settlement, which is very unreasonable. They told us directly, but we don't have proof of they telling us. 

I was just wondering if this could be established by showing the call log.

Can we even establish, if witness is not known to complainant before the case, and now if there are any calls made from any of the numbers of complainant to any of the witness, does this mean something. Because we know that witness is influenced by cash, since he gave falsifying statements to Investigation officer. But again, we dont have proof :(

We just know these things, I am not sure, if court is interested in facts which do not have proofs.

Thanks,

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 August 2014

@ Lone Fighter,

Your (all) queries remain hypothetical and vague. 

Rajiv Chauhan (Advocate) (Advocate (Shimla) 7833999000)     24 August 2014

well your queries are not clear but what i understood i am giving my advice to you.

1.  That in calls details missed call doesn't reflect.

2. A person when recieve a call then only it will come in the call details or the police concerned can take that details from the concerned ISP(Telecom co.)

3. One can make a complaint before the appopriate agency i.e police etc regarding the phone call and the evidence can be the call details taken by police etc before the Hon'ble courts

LoneFighter (IT)     24 August 2014

@Vashista Sir: sorry for being unclear. I thought it would not be easily understandable to post the entire case details. I am posing certain queries and trying to connect dots to solve the whole mess.

Sorry for being unclear. I am sure i have posted lot of queries these days. :( 

Thanks for all experts who gave a thought about my questions. 

@Rajiv Sir: Thanks for the reply. 

I do have all the call records in my voice mail. Its a virtual number i am using and it works over IP. Thanks btw. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 August 2014

If you receive calls from un anonymous numbers with threats or malicious intentions, you may lodge a complaint with the jurisdictional police, this cannot be carried forward to court without any base, the police will trace out the caller and initiate suitable legal action.

LoneFighter (IT)     28 August 2014

@Kalaiselvan Thank you sir. will do the same. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register