Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kapilshah   06 July 2015

Complain against delay tactics of opp lawyer

Hi 

How can I complain against a lawyer who is resorting to unethical practices to delay the court proceedings. Also caught with contempt of court in certain scenarios. Usually lawyers don't complain on each other. Thus my lawyer is refraining from complaining.

i am travelling 1500 kms for every hearing and due to such practices , I am getting impacted. Unless I do such a complain and action is taken , he shall not stop . 

Learning

4 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     06 July 2015

@ author .

Until and unless you specify and state the details for the delay on each and every hearing date than only can  a reply be given .

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     06 July 2015

why are you travelling for every hearing does your lawyer is insisting you to be present for every hearing

what is the case

kapilshah   06 July 2015

Its a section 13 case.   Now he is putting some or other leave petition in the name of wife sick. 

In this case, he is caught red handed. 

He files a sick leave petition for my wife in front of counsellor and same day files a sec 24 petition on the same day as party in person.  He then takes 60 days to furnish copies to be served to other party.

When I looked at ordersheet &  orginal plaint of the sec 24 petition, i noticed affidavit was done a day before the petition was filed. How come 60 days delay to submit copies. He could have very well served the copy to me the very next day.  

I was trying for MCD through counsellor ,wife is deliberately trying to avoid this by such tricks of lawyer

Now for no fault of mine I need to pay 60 days of delay as sec 24 is from date of application. 

kapilshah   16 July 2015

Can a criminal contempt of court petition be filed against op. and her lawyer for deliberately abusing the court procedures and harassing me. 

If the answer is yes. Can someone provide me a sample draft for the same.

I am fed up with the kind of harassment done. Its not possible for me to travel to wife's native every month just to get dates in multiple cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register