LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gulshan Sharma   19 September 2018

Compassionate ground in mtnl.

Sir, My Name is Gulshan Sharma and I am Stating my grievance in few lines. My father who was working as “RM” in MTNL(D1901708 ), Yamuna Nagar expired on 21-04-2017 because of Liver related problems. My mother is a house wife. I have an elder sister (22 year old) who is unmarried. I myself (aged 20 years) I studying in B.Sc (IGNOU). My father was the only source of earning in our family and now after his demise we do not have any financial support from any one in our family. My father who is no more has left not much amount in his CPF and therefore will get very little amount as monthly pension. As we brother and sister are both studying and trying to make our careers. We are living in small 50 Gajj house which is owned by my Grandmother along with two other families of my uncles (Father brothers). In these circumstances it is requested that my case my be vied as sympathetically and we may kindly be provided financial assistance or help in the form of job on compassionate grounds.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     19 September 2018

Dear querist,

You have not mentioned if you or any other of your have applied for compassionate job to MTNL, in case MTNL denies or this job to you or your family then check rules/circular of MTNL under which they did so.

They cannot reject application in routine manner.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register