LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharmendra (Software Developer)     30 June 2014

Company terminate without notice

I am working for one USA based company which is registered in india also.

I join the company 6 month ago at the time of joining my CEO told me i will give you hike 

in every 6months.When i complete my 6month i mail regarding salary hike he reject to give me hike

finally i decided to quit my job and i given my formal notice for Resignation then  we dicussed about my salary hike and he said do not go any where i will give you hike.

when month end and i was waiting for my salary i got mail about my termination .

in this situation i do not have new job and salary also.

please suggest me what i will do for taking my salary and proper documents

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 June 2014

Send a legal notice to the management in India for arrears of salary and other termination benefits.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 June 2014

What is this company/establishment: Commercial, Industrial, Small Enterprise?

It should have displayed its registration Certificate at a conspicuous place e.g near entrance/on notice board! Or You may find out on your own.

You are in which state?

Does company have an office at your location?

Does company have an office where you are right now with your family?

Redg. office of the company is in which state?

How many employees are employed in it?           

What is your designation and nature of duties?  

Has your service been confirmed in writing?        

Since how many month’s you are working with this company?

Do you have proper acknowledgment of notice of resignation?

Has the company supplied FnF statement and payment of FnF wages alongwith termination order?

Dharmendra (Software Developer)     01 July 2014

Company is an IT firm.

I am working form Indore my company located in USA and having Indian office in Utter Pradesh.

I having some company property like Laptop ,phone .

My CEO calling me from USA for submitting the company assets.

But he is not ready to pay my salary .

He is continue threating  me.If i will never submit all the company assets he will file police complaint against me. I am in very tension now.

He is not replying me over mail , he is calling me only.

please suggest me what should i do 
 ?

mental harassment ,tension

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 July 2014

Do not worry about the threat calls. Your company has to pay you the salary till the day you worked, they cannot withhold your salary and other terminal benefits without any valid reason. Also they are liable to pay you the salary for the notice period without which they terminated you.  You should mention all these and in addition to this you should certainly mention that the company's properties namely laptop and other accessories in your possession are held by you and you shall duly return them while you call on the office in person to collect all your dues from the company, in your legal notice to the company.  Thus, you initiate the legal process through a legal notice and upon the response/reply, you may decide about further course of legal action against the company.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register