LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pushkar (student)     19 August 2013

Company refuses full & final settlement

I joined a company(Pvt ltd) as an accountant ( 15000 salary) on 10th June 2013, the offer letter said I was on probation for two months, offer letter does not have any reference to any notice period, it didn't even have any reference to company policies.(there is no clause that says that I have to follow the company policies or even hint at he existence of company policies)

I left the organisation on 3rd August 2013, I send them email of my resignation, (though I didnt give any notice period as i was on probation ) after that they called me for handover, which I did but now they are refusing to give me my salary for the month of July, or the relieving letter.

Kindly advice what can I do in such case

Thanks & regards

Pushkar Bhusal

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 August 2013

You have not worked for even 2 months. This seems to be the bone of contention.

Submit a gentle representation addressed to the good offices of appointing authority and demand acceptance of resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, service certificate, relieving letter, Form 16, FNF statement, payment of FNF dues by bank DD only, PF number, PF a/c slip etc………………….by redg. post only so as to reach you within say……………………….next 7 days.

If the good offices also maintain studied silence or do not resolve you may approach Inspector under Payment of Wages Act, Inspector under Shops and Establishments Act, Labor Inspector in o/o Labor Commissioner……………….and/or issue legal notice thru your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register