Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suman neeli (ENGINEER)     26 July 2013

Company not relieving me in 1 month notice

Dear all,

i joined a PSU as an Engineer in 2009.Where as per comppnay terms i ahve submitted my original certificates and also furnished bond for 4 years.After joining, the employer  told that as per company terms we were not allowed for N.O.C and they don’t even return our originals on producing a D.D of bond money.No N.O.C  for better employment and also for higher education. They have not provided training also. They asked us to write that we have undergone training. Working in this company is like a slavery type. The notice period is for 3 months.Now i  submitted my resignation asking them to release me by 1 month.They have released some people whom they have some contacts. Now they r creating problems for me that they wont release me in 1 month notice. In my letter i also mentioned that i am ready to pay the short fall amount.Still they are creating problem.If i don’t join by 1 month, my employment at other company will be   cancelled. I informed  in my office that my fathers health in not good, so i need to  leave.Still they are not listening and asking me to serve 3 months notice.I request you to suggest  me in this regard.

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     27 July 2013

kindly share your appointment letter copy. need to look at it. before offering any legal advice.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register