Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muskaan   07 February 2019

Company not releasing

Hi Sir,

need your help to take a right decision.

I have joined one company in december as a assistant manager HR. but after joining the profile was different my wark was like a call centre work. hence I have decided to quit after 24 days. now they are asking me to pay certain amount as I have not served 2 months notice.

i dont have money to pay and also I dont want to rejoin or serve my notice.

please suggest.

Learning

10 Replies

They have sent me a letter saying that to pay 2 months salary, if I will neglect to pay the amount then they will take action against me.

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     07 February 2019

Yes they can take action against you if such are the terms in your job contract .You can go through the Job offer letter, employee contract, or any such document you have signed while accepting the job.If any such condition is there then you are bound either to pay or to give two month's notice or whatever the conditions for resigning the job.

If there are no any such documents or any such conditions or the company policy to which you agreed to follow then just quit.

yes they have mentioned in the appointment letter but if I will show any medical condition then too I have to serve.

That depends upon the medical certificate issued by the authorized medical team .

However if the condition is such then you should serve the notice. 

Just try to solve it smoothly as you are at the begining of carrier if you seek  resignation on medical terms it is not good for your future.

Can't you just afford the two months notice.

That depends upon the medical certificate issued by the authorized medical team .

However if the condition is such then you should serve the notice. 

Just try to solve it smoothly as you are at the begining of carrier if you seek  resignation on medical terms it is not good for your future.

Can't you just afford the two months notice.

no sir it was like a mental harassment everyday. 3 people are there including me.

Then you have to come to terms and conditions. They will really creat problem if you don't go as per the agreed terms between you and them.

They will compel you to pay.

can i file a mental harassment case against them

If you have proof to do so. Can you prove that, because  to prove mental harrasment is very difficult , that is not a good idea. You can't pay them. 

Arunodoy D (Consultant Adviser Cyber Security)     07 February 2019

Originally posted by : Muskaan
can i file a mental harassment case against them

When you want to file a case, why you make a delay?

Delay in filling a case always go in favor of your opponent. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register