Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Navadheer Swargam   02 June 2016

Company not paying salary and threatening when asked

Dear Experts,

My name is Navadheer Swargam, ZOZZ Healthcare company offered me GM Sales position in the month of March 2016. while joining they promised 10.8lc as my yearly salary. 

I personally tried talking to a Diagnostic company and convinced them for the partnership and to confirm our partnership they asked ZOZZ Healthcare to deposit Rs.1lc. When I have asked to deposit the money to confirm the partnership with MD Mr. Jayadeep Reddy and Co-found Mr. Srikanth TP they did not responded for about 30 days the reason being they don't have single rupee in their pockets.

ZOZZ healthcare only have a concept, sharing space office, a website with mobile application when i joined. I personally worked on Partnerships with couple of companies and searched for a office space to work in banjara hills, created their brochure, pamphlets and other marketing collateral, created a network of channel sales and direct sales.

couple of my personal contacts and professional contacts responded positively by seeing my personal value in the market and asked ZOZZ Healthcare team to arrange a demo camp, send couple of doctors profiles who are associated with them. if the services is good then they were interested to take the ZOZZ Healthcare subscripttions. 

But unfortunately all my efforts went into wane. ZOZZ Healthcare dont have any one to arrange a demo camp nor any doctor s profiles who are associated with them. They just say that we have everyone but nothing is their.

for the month of March they paid me rs. 25k on 12th of April and said that we will pay your salary on every month 1st from next month. And requested me to promote their company within my personal network and professional network. 

When i started asking about my salary from 2nd April 2016 they started saying some stories and suddenly their Co-founder Mr. Srikanth TP gets serious illness and his mobile number gets switched off. When I checked with ZOZZ Healthcare MD Mr. Jayadeep Reddy, he only know to say that his partner is not well and he is the one who take cares of financials and skip from the situation. After a 15 Days Mr. Srikanth appears in office doing some drama that he was sick and says that we dont have any revenue in the company and we are in debts. 

i have resigned from the ZOZZ Healthcare company and asked me to settle my full and final salary then Mr. Srikanth TP (Co-founder) and Mr. Jayadeep Reddy (Founder) says if we can get some money from market then only i can pay the salary. or else you can do what ever you wanted. we are politically very strong if we want we can spoil your career, etc. they started theratening me ... 

ZOZZ Healthcare Pvt Ltd is just playing with public money to fill their pockets that's it noting more then that.

Request you to please help me to fight against this company and get my salary back ASAP.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks, 
Navadheer Swargam 

Learning

9 Replies

Dear Experts, this is in continuation to my earlier post regarding a company called ZOZZ Healthcare Pvt Ltd. 

Finally when the day came to settle my account. the company Management Mr. Jayadeep Reddy and Mr. Srikanth TP has started a new game by sending this through official email and that to from their HR email Id. please see their response below:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
On Jun 1, 2016 4:59 PM, "Madhuri Sanikeni" wrote:
Dear Navdheer, 

We acknowledge the reciept of your email.We regret that we had to let you go in such a short tender.During your engagement with Zozz, we have had multiple discussions on your performance and deliverables and Zozz tried to understand the reason for your failure.It is understood that while being employee of Zozz you are committed to allocate 100% of your time for Company's growth.It is noted that you have also been working for a Company called and same is confirmed by you about your engagement for a four(4) crore deal, which is deemed illegal and unacceptable. despite the fact that you failed to deliver minimum committment apart from wasting Company's valuable time and resources.
We have also noted that you have posted about our company on social media with malified intentions to tarnish Company's reputation.

Please be aware that you are liable for your actions. We are in process of consulting the company that engaged you and take appropriate action.

Thanks
Madhuri
Sr.Human Resource Manager
https://zozz.co/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

So i have sent an email to the company which ZOZZ Team has mensioned in their email and pushed a fales alligation on me to escape by paying.I have written a email cc'ing the people to prove myself and get the company comments. then immediately Mr. Jayadeep Reddy reply's to that email and see how he changes his words and now he comments that i said to him directly

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 1:43 PM, jayadeep reddy <jayadeep@zozz.co> wrote:

Dear Mr.,
I am Jayadeep Reddy, Founder of ZOZZ healthcare pvt ltd. We have never engaged in any business activity with <<company>> and will not have any reason to use the company name for any purpose. 
Let me take a chance to clarify certain things regarding Mr. Navdheer claims.
Mr.Navdheer has be misusing <<Company>> name for some time and It was him who mentioned to me multiple times that he is doing a deal for your company which amounts to 4crore in value, where his commission is 10% ie 40lacs. We never verified his claim for best know reasons. <<Company>> should definitely inquire why Mr.Navdheer is misusing their name.

Secondly It does not help our company in any away to tarnish an employee image and we only aim being a employee friendly company. In regards to claims and unethical actions of Mr.Navdheer which is damaging the company reputation to an extent, we are forced to take legal action against him.

Please feel to reach us for any clarification.

---- On Wed, 01 Jun 2016 22:03:42 +0530 Nav <dheer4dheer@gmail.com>wrote ----

Dear HR Manager @ <<>>

My name is Navadheer Swargam <>>

I recently joined a startup called ZOZZ Healthcare Pvt Ltd. in the mid of the month March 2016 in the offered post called General Manager - Sales with a good salary package.

To sell ZOZZ Healthcare services i have contacted couple of companies where i worked in the past and few in my professional contact database, housing apartments, associations, friends and relatives. in that process i have also visited your office couple of weeks back to promote ZOZZ services in your company and requested to give me a chance to perform a demo which explains about our services to your employees.

Due to the incapability of ZOZZ Healtcare operations team, i couldn't get any healthcare professions to your organizations to perform such activities. not only in few corporates ZOZZ has failed in providing few healthcare professions to the sales team to perform a demo at Individuals apartments, gated communities, housing associations, etc...

After seeing their incapability in the operations and eye on collecting the public money, i have kept my resignation with that company. they didn't paid me the salary on time for me for the month of March 2016 which is only for half a month that to i received it on 12th of April 2016 and now they didnt paid me anything for the month of April 2016.

Now the reason, i am sending this email to you is that they have raised an allegation on me that i have worked with <<>> in the month of April 2016 so thats the reason they will not pay me my April 2016 month salary. please see their allegation below:

"It is noted that you have also been working for a Company called <<>> and same is confirmed by you about your engagement for a four(4) crore deal, which is deemed illegal and unacceptable. despite the fact that you failed to deliver minimum committment apart from wasting Company's valuable time and resources."

I would like to bring this to your consideration to let them know your comments so that i can prove my genuinity. I have copied ZOZZ team members Mr. Jayadeep Reddy (Founder), Mr. Srikanth TP (Co-Founder) and Madhuri Sanikeni (HR) to this email.

Before filling a case against ZOZZ Healthcare Pvt Ltd. for not giving me the salary, playing with my emotions, keeping wrong allegations on me, downgrading my reputation in the market, pushing me into financial crisis in the labour court of hyderabad, i wanted to get your comments on their allegations.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Navadheer Swargam
+91 950 520 2222

i would like to request for support and advise from the experts like you so that i can recover from the loss which i have encountered with this company.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 June 2016

Unpaid wages are debt on employer.

You can recover by your own efforts or thru your able counsel in appropriate forum.

Rest of the matter is long narrartive and not read and responded.

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     03 June 2016

Depending on the nature of establishment, you can recover the outstanding dues. First you have to send a notice seeking payment, and if not paid within a particular period, you have to approach legal authorities to recover the same. Please consult a lawyer with all your documents for better advice.

pharmaicon   03 June 2016

Hi,

I have simillar issue with my employer. but I have no documents given by company as I was not able to submit my releiving letter. How Can I proceed in this case

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 June 2016

Your counsel shall advise, after examining your inputs,how to prove employer-employee relationship.

rukmini   03 June 2016

Hi,

If your employer is with holding your dues for the pending documentation or pending releving formalities it gets difficult for you to get dues. I advice you to complete the all formalities and send notice to the company via registered post and if the company does not respond in due time or if the response is not satisfactory, You have to appoint a lawyer to take care of further legal proceedings. 

harinath   03 June 2016

In a case where you do not have documents from the company before filing the legal case get all the documents from your comapny in best possible way. And have a releving confirmation or resignation confirmation from the as early as possible. You also use your salary credit information as additional proof if it is deposited via bank.  Another peice of advice, you have posted your company officiall communication  in public forum if company see it then they can show this as a reson to with hold your dues. Thank you

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 June 2016

NO COMPNAY CAN EVER AND LAWFULLY ACCUSE ANY EMPLOYEE FOR SEEKING LEGAL ADVISE FROM ANYONE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register