Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

avirup banerjee (relationship manager)     06 November 2015

Company not giving matured fd amount

hi

I have a lot of amount as fixed deposited in JP ASSOCIATE comp.Due to their poor fund condition they are delaying the disbursement and taking 3 months of extention from Company Law Board.They have already taken 3-4 extentions I suppose.How many extentions like this can this company take?Is there any way I can get my amount.Also there is some funds not matured though in the name of my daughter which I would like to withdraw prematurely.What is the procedure?

Thank you in advance

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 November 2015

You have to send a legal notice. Approach a civil practiced lawyer or you consult me. 

avirup banerjee (relationship manager)     06 November 2015

Hi

Thank you but could you please clarify as to how many extentions can this company take?Is the re any limit?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 November 2015

Ask them to show the latest CLB order in their website. You can contact Sh. Prem ChandBench Officer011 – 24366123bo.nd.clb@nic.in ( For Non-Payment of Fixed Deposits )

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     12 November 2015

Never invest your money in private companies, even if they give higher rate of interest, especially housing construction companies. Govt banks are always best option. Hope you have learned your lessons. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register