Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (assistant professor)     24 August 2013

Company not giving appointment letter

Hi,

I was working as Assistant Professor on Contract (under self-financing course) in Government College, Una, Himachal Pradesh, for the session 2012-2013. There were some issues between me and management and they conducted interview again for this session and they didn't hired me. They changed the norms for the selection so that i should not be selected. I wanted to fire a case against this in the court but didn't had any appointment letter. I filed a RTI with the PIO cum principal of the college for the appointment letter. They replied that they hadn't issued any appointment letter for the previous year and will not give any appointment letter. This is blatant disregard for the fair labour practice in India. Though, i had filed first appeal, i am not sure they will help me. Is there anything i can do about this?

Thanks and Regards
Vishal

Learning

3 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     24 August 2013

On the basis of the correspondence whatever may be via mail or so can help you. Further you can write a effective letter to the Labour commissioner office to intervene in the matter and grant you justice

Vishal (assistant professor)     24 August 2013

Can i file a writ in high court against the management decision to not give appointment letter for the last year. They had mentioned in the reply that no appointment letter was given. 

Prashant Agnihotri (Lawyer)     24 August 2013

1. Plz see the rule book of that college or university,if you r not matching  the required criteria,you r not able to claim reappointment again.

2.If you r not a permanent employee,so don't waste your time.because you have not sufficient document  to prove.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register