LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipakkumar J Shah (Chartered Accountant)     19 November 2015

Company merger petition followed for final hearing

I was one of the objector in one case of Merger Petition. There was a total fraud in the process. From all angle. Company hid to mention pending case below court in the petition it self. There was a case of pending dividend paid out of capital, illegal payment of dividend , from emre book entry of profit only. Advcoate Chartered Accountant turned to Advocate. In the order there is mention of Three Objectors who filed Objections in this merger petition filed their pursis for withdrawal. As such there is no pursis available on record. The names of objectors ( three ) not named at all. I filed Misc Civil Application in the said case for action to be taken on Company , Advocate and all Directors for doing wron things in court of law. The same is pending as Gujarat High Court has passed one amemndment in High Court rules to restrict Party In person appearing in High Court be restricted . This is also very against the Constitution. I am asked to engage a lwayer , as per High Court ruels ( Committe concluded ) I am not competent to argue , represent the case approrpriately.Therefore I should engage a Lawyer. As Very senior advocate is involved int his case and process no advocate is ready to appear in this case. Please advise.

Learning

6 Replies

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     15 December 2015

Read the following link for amalgamation of companies.

https://www.legalserviceindia.com/articles/mergers.htm

Dipakkumar J Shah (Chartered Accountant)     15 December 2015

Thanlks for reply by link. But pleasae go through the Minute details and also attached Judgments and Orders .

Shah D J

Attached File : 20151215045231 940147513 ratnamani engineering limited amalgamation judgment ocomp171996 1 .pdf downloaded: 50 times

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     15 December 2015

seen.  certain clarifications needed on facts.  being engaged in other matters, shall examine after a week.

Thanks and APpreciate yourf interest. Please also note that I have file Misc Cvil Application in the Company Petition no 17 of 1997 askeing Hon High court of Gujarat to process my application for misguiding to Hon Court by mis representation , against Professional ethics , Advocate ethical standars and like by hiding material facts of fraud , knowing the facts of fraud continued as Advocate in thei case and much more. But Hon. High Court of Gujarat has amended the High Court Rules Party In Person can not appear , if Committee of High Court denies apperance Before Hon. Court. Compulosorily has to engage Advocate !!!! Against Fundamental Right.!!! Constitution of India. I have kept sine die. No advocates accepting to appear in this case , being against Senior Counsel of High Court of Gujarat!!!!! and much more..... Also covering Present Acting Chief Justice of High Court of Gujarat!!!!!

ok lets examine.

Thanks for reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register