LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adnan Patel   16 August 2018

Company is failed to giving me Salary

I have worked with ARAK Sunshine pvt ltd llp they hired a 11 candidate's after a month they have putted everyone salaries on hold till 2 months. They have given the commitment that they will give me my salary till 15 January till now thay had not given me a single penny. How should I take my salary from them. Please help.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     16 August 2018

Dear querist,

Any comments can be made after going through your offer latter.

Prima facie act of your employer is bad in eye of law.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Kanishk Khullar   16 August 2018

you can get the following legal remedies;

1) First of all, you should send a 'Legal Notice' to your employer before taking any legal step mentioned below; it will give you a chance to recover money from the employer without getting into a legal proceeding.

2) You can file a complaint against the company to Labour Commissioner; if there you did get your solution; they might refer your case to the labour court.

3) You can file a suit against the company under section 33(c) of the Industrial Dispute Act, 1947 for recovery of money due from the employer.

orĀ 

4) If you were getting a salary above Rs. 18000 a month then you can file a 'Summary Suit' under Order 37 of the Code of Civil Procedure for recovery of money due from the employer. (It's a comparatively fast legal proceeding than others).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register