LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree   20 February 2016

Company don't give appointment letter and demnd 2 sign on re

Hi, I gone through an interview. MD took the interview.He said our new project is going to start and we don't have much resource. I want you to work as hr and admin for 3-4 weeks after that we consider your cv and we shift you to it dept. I asked for appointment letter he said due to printer issue i am not able to give appointment letter now but surely i will give. I was there for software testing post. I joined that company without appointment letter . After 15 days they asked me to deposit security money that is one month salary. I worked on 2 saturdays , 2 sundays and republic day also. I left the company as i didn't want to deposit any amount. MD gave me a check of half month sal amount. I deposited that in my account.One girl working over there was my friend left that after knowing bond issue.  After some days i got a call he is telling me to sign on resignation letter over phone else he warned me to put a black mark on my cv. He warned me that be ready to face me legally. and involve in her topic.

Learning

2 Replies

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     21 February 2016

Kindly follow the company norms and submit the list of documents asked for in time.Alternatively an undertaking to the effect that the missing documents woill be made available needs to be submitted to the organisation concerned...!!! Follow Company Norms!!! and shine well...

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 April 2016

You may better first talk to elders of the family, well wishers, employee's/trade unions, labor Law consultant than reacting immediately.

Once you have discussed you would knwo how to handle the matter.

Record all calls during which resignation is demanded and threat is made.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register