LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarfraz Ahmed   22 August 2016

Company denied to pay salary

Hi Everyone, my name is Sarfraz Ahmed. I joined a BPO company Maven Infotech on 27 of july as CCE, they provide me the letter of Intent on the day of joining. And I was been selected for UK process (pension Process) 2:30 pm shift, after 3 days of training they send me on taking live calls. On the very next day the the UK process 2:30 pm shift rampdown bcz it was not profitable, so they ask me to swap to other process. In that company there were several shifts like, 2:30 pm, 4 pm, 9:30 pm, 11:00 pm, 7 am and 10:30 am. So I decide to choose 4 pm but they transfer me to 7am shift (MBD PROCESS), I request them to allot me 4 pm shift bcz MBD PROCESS was for experience guys and I was fresher in Voice job. They told me that, they have urgent requirement for MBD process, if I fails to cope up the MBD then they will transfer me to 4 pm shift (Ozemio process). After 5 days of MBD process training they took a mock call. On the very next day the HR call me and handed me a exit letter. I asked her the reason, she told me that authority terminated you on the ground of preformance. But when I asked my 15 days Salary, they denied to pay. On the day of interview I confirmed from HR that the training will be paid and another thing is as per company norms and policy, If I fail to clear 1st mock call they will provide two more chances. And apart from that it is clearly mentioned in letter that for CCE post there will be no observation period. I am broke bcz I worked for 15 days and they didn't pay me a single penny. When I went to Newtown police station -- no one was ready to listen my problem, neither they lodge any complaint against this company. Kindly help me, I belong to lower middle class family and I need those money urgently, it was my hard work.... I checked on internet about this company (Maven Infotech), the review was horrible bcz I am not only the victim of this company, this company manipulate and bluffs several candidates every month.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 August 2016

Is the statement of HR personnel mentioned by you verbal or in writing?

What is this intent letter; offer letter or appointment letter?

What is this exit letter; termination order or a form to complete the exit process by taking NOC etc?

Do you have its original copy or a copy?

Have you submitted a narration to verbal/written termination, in writing addressed to good offices of appointing authority,MD etc, of course under proper acknowledgment? If you are unable to draft properly take help of elders in the family, unions,able Laboe Law Consultant/Service matter lawyer.

What is the noticed period, notice pay in lieu of notice period , mentioned in  intent letter?

Are you a member of employee's/trade unions?

BPO companies are covered by State Shops and Estbs Act.

You may lodge a complaint with:

Inspector  appointed under; State Shops and Estbs Act, Payment of Wages Act, O/o Labor commissioner, Higher officials of Dept. of Labor ............................preferably theu your able Laboe Law Consultant/Service matter lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register