Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratik Pareek (CEO)     25 February 2013

Commission agent - fraud

Hello all,

I am in the business of cycle tyres were in the material is sold via commision agents. The billing is done on

end customer but the payment collection, order taken etc are via medium of commision agents. Company provides with a money reciept book to all agents and when they collect payment they are required to give reciept to the shop keeper.

We dont have any written agreements with the agents. 

Now in one particular district their is one of my agent who has done following acts-

• Taken money from market and hasnt paid to the company.
  • The bills which company raised say in favour of XYZ shop, agent didnt hand over the bill to
    them and instead raised a bill from his own company.and handed over to them.
  • i have few written notes from shop keeper where they say that they have paid money to agent and couple of them also have provided me with Money reciepts were in the dates are mentioned.
  • To prove that this person works for me as commision agent i have TDS certificate of previous years,
    money reciepts given by him during prevuous years as well as current year, outstanding list of the district signed by him.

Now he is not paying any money nor is he responding to any phone calls.
    Please guide me how can I get the money back and what are the charges which we can levy on him.

Advices will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Pratik

Learning

1 Replies

Suresh Gupta (Director)     27 February 2013

hi

you have to complain a fir against such person

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register