LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deep (deep)     24 August 2015

Comi u/s 378, 379, 411 ipc pls advise

My father-in-law filed case on me in court . Case type comi u/s 378, 379, 411 . The case is at stage of arguments on issue of summoning. This case was filed in jan 2015

(Husband disserted me n our son in 2013. Filed divorce which was dismissed as withdrawn in 2015 jan.)

Pls guide if i am sent summons from court, wat should i do n how to proceed. Should i go 

N will summons b issued in this case as it is alll false fabricated case just to harrass me

Do i need to apply for bail???

Learning

7 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     25 August 2015

Victim back again posting the same query for the umpteenth time.

deep (deep)     25 August 2015

Sir, I apologise sincerely if my query s annoying, but I wud request all experts to kindly help. This is a very genuine n true enquiry

Every post of URs is genuine wherein U project URself as the victim.Are U a law student? In each and every past query U have taken the legal experts for a ride.This can be reported to the admin of LCI.We are not here to pass out our time,but only to assist the needy.Revert back to UR previous query.This is the 5th time U have opologised.

I apologise not becoz m wrong, but becoz i need expert advise. I m a housewife  (MA)  with a small kid.  i dont hv advocate n my family in law is pressurising n threatening me n my kid,s 

But i dont feel u wud ans despite of all this

OK i shall try to assist U.In retaliation to UR earlier cases in which UR matrimonial family members were discharged UR FIL has filed the above cases.

(Husband disserted me n our son in 2013. Filed divorce which was dismissed as withdrawn in 2015 jan.) Who filed divorce U or UR husband? I feel U have not responded to earlier summons and hence it has come to arguments stage so soon.

U should abstain from attendence whenU receive summons,better attend along with a lawyer.

Earlier this morning U have responded to a query regarding limitation for filing revision.

Sir, I HV not replied in that ques, just copy pasted a thread wid same ques to help him

Sir, I HV not replied in that ques, just copy pasted a thread wid same ques to help him

And my case is:- Husband filed divorce Then withdrew Now filed annulment In above theft cases, court has not yet issued summons

But someone told me yesterday, if summons are issued to me, it is very dangerous n i should not go to court as police can make arrest.

One more thing:-

If i apply for petition,s copy from court without having any legal/official info of court, is it negative?

I came to know about this case thru internet when i was checking status of annulment case in , coincidently this case also appeared when i put my name there 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register