Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ADVOCATE NITIN KAPOOR (Advocate)     01 March 2015

Colleges for LL.M.

Hi, 

I am a little bit baffled regarding which college in India is good for LL.M. and in which field doing LLM, would be the best. I am a 4th year law student. Please do consider ILI, Delhi also in your post. 

Thank you

Learning

5 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     01 March 2015

search google for it.

ADVOCATE NITIN KAPOOR (Advocate)     01 March 2015

that has already been done by me ..... still i am seeking some advice in the same .

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     01 March 2015

u can do LL.M from delhi university also.

Devik Aggarwal (student)     26 March 2015

Hi, as you are looking for masters course in law and colleges offering this course.. then I would like to share some information.. actually.. I was looking for the same purpose then some one suggested me UPES- Dehradun and now my brother is doing LLM with specialization in Energy Laws from UPES same university and he is doing very well and we are happy with the exposure he is getting and his performance in moot court competitions.. his team has won many awards too.. I think UPES is the best college for law courses..

Pranab Sarkar   30 September 2015

ICFAI Hyderabad (IFHE) is definitely an university to consider. It is offering students multi discipline LLM and to get the admission you need to appear for test which is held in the month of July. IFHE has "A" as NAAC accreditation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register