LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sravan Mahesh Desai   17 April 2019

Collecting educational documents of employees

I have a software company. I always see that people come and work for 3 months and leave with out informing. So I started collecting educational documents and give it back if they leave properly respecting notice period and bond. Is it legal to do so? If not what would be the legal way to make employees abide to bond and notice period?

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     17 April 2019

you may ask your new employees to sign offer letter stating your terms and conditions

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 April 2019

Your action is legally unsound; it amounts to extortion.

Sravan Mahesh Desai   18 April 2019

employees are leaving even if they sign the offer letter with terms. they are not respecting the terms once they get little experience and get an offer else where

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 April 2019

It appears that you are making a fun of this forum. This posting is on employees leaving your firm whilw another posting is on your wife who has left you! Have you any real issue?

1 Like

Sravan Mahesh Desai   19 April 2019

Mr. Venu, mind your language. if you don't want to answer that is your choice. If You want to be rude don't answer. Don't think you are god to judge everyone. Talk sensibly. Or else don't talk. I think you are sh*tting your frustrations on this forum. Use bathroom for sh*tting not on my questions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register