Clubbing of 498a ipc and dv cases under pending same court

Hi All

I started pleading my cases and want to go for clubbing of 498A IPC and DV Cases which are under pending same JMFC Court. Questions:

1. Is there any defined procedure to follow to request same with Magistrate? Oral request/submission is sufficient?

2. Any judgments that can go with such written application/memo?

Thanks much in advance for any help in this regard.


Both are to tried separately even if pending before same Magistrate.

Seek guidance of your tutor, this platform is meant only for needy litigants and not for students of law.


Thanks for reply Mr Vashista Ji.

I became student of law, after being implicated in false litigation.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu