LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     22 March 2017

Closing pending divorcecase at high court - need guidelines

Dear Lawyers - My divorce case is pending at High court for a long time, need to close this at the earliest.

please refer the following link.

https://courtnic.nic.in/courtnic_chennai/AdvocateDetail.aspx

Need guidelines on how to close this, my ex-wife is adament and not coming for a mutual divorce and claiming huge alimony.

I am a self-employed professional earning about 20-30,000/month.

regards,

kumar 

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Senthil kumar
Dear Lawyers - My divorce case is pending at High court for a long time, need to close this at the earliest.

Need guidelines on how to close this, my ex-wife is adament and not coming for a mutual divorce and claiming huge alimony.

regards,

kumar 

The link is not working.

You wanted suggestion hence you chose this forum seeking solution to your problem. However you seem to have already approached court seeking remedy, now what makes you repeat the story here and seeking suggestions for the same remedy. you may wait for the outcome of the case and then revert for more suggestions in case the case is not decided in your favor.  Marriage is very very costly affair.  If wife with you, you have to maintain her.  If you want divorce you need to pay her hefty one time alimony.  You cant be stingy and also expect divorce, like this case will linger on for want of evidence and chances are your petitoin will get dismissed and your last resort will be knocking doors of Hon SC.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Senthil kumar

regards,

kumar 

The link is not working.

You wanted suggestion hence you chose this forum seeking solution to your problem. However you seem to have already approached court seeking remedy, now what makes you repeat the story here and seeking suggestions for the same remedy. you may wait for the outcome of the case and then revert for more suggestions in case the case is not decided in your favor.  Marriage is very very costly affair.  If wife with you, you have to maintain her.  If you want divorce you need to pay her hefty one time alimony.  You cant be stingy and also expect divorce, like this case will linger on for want of evidence and chances are your petitoin will get dismissed and your last resort will be knocking doors of Hon SC.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 March 2017

Why you filed divorce petition.?  You tell your wife that you can withdraw the case instead. 

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     21 April 2017

don't bother just take new SC ruling headed by justice Bhanumati and or in a WB case; f yr wife does n't listen you tell her you can give her 25% of your salary every month no big settlement why you want mutual divorce assess yourself sir

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     21 April 2017

She is adament and not communicating for any of the notices . what shall i do?

Senthil kumar (Recruitment)     21 April 2017

Can you please explain , do i need to file a new petition? 

u can better tell her u withdraw the case as u did by spur of mon=ment that you seek her apology what is wrong thins need to get settled r=that shd be your goal and lead sensible life senthil.

today io find both boys and girls fall into adamant cycles that upsets family life - one needs to adjust if other is some what upset life will have ups and downs that shd ot make you to extinguish your own life . so better be pruedence. tks  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register