Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krish   23 May 2018

Clarity on resignation from a pvt firm located in gurgaon

Hi,

Recently, I have resigned from an orgnaization and served the notice period of 17 days, instead of 30 days (excluding the leaves in my bucket; 6 PL, 1/2 SL and 1 Floater off --- total 7.5 leaves). If we calculate the leaves, the total notice period served is 25.5 days. Due to some health issues and new offer, I couldn't serve the 30 days notice period. 

As per the offer letter of the company, "a minimum of one month notice period should be given on either side, who ever want to terminate the employement" and there are no norms updated related to pending leaves or buy out option.

Now, the company is not providing the relieving letter and the salary for the served days stating the follwoing:

1) I took leaves without approval whereas while taking the leaves I had a very long discussion with the HR head where he confirmed that "tu ghar ja abhi, refresh hokey aa". 

2)  The leaves in bucket are paid in Full and Final Settlement (no rules and regulations ever found in written or verbally through company).

3) And asking me to serve the pending days for final settlement which i will be unable to do. 

can anyone help me with following:

1) if there are no written policies of leaves that one cannot take leave while resignation period, then is this valid.

2) Buy Out option is available with the organizations, then why they are not offering me the same for easy outing for both the parrties.

3) What if, I wish to file the lodge the complaint against the company  in cyber crime (as there are certain practises which is termed is theft), what I have to do?

Overall, I want my clear exit from the company with the relieving letter and the salary of the served days.

Please help at earliest.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register