Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Kumar (Private)     31 May 2019

Clarification required on property registration

Respectful Lawyers

Need your help on understanding property registration. We are family of 3 btorthers. My elder brother is son of first wife of my father, after fathers first wife was dead due to health issues my mother got married. Both are sisters. Now the issue is 10 years back my father purchased a land by selling our ancester property from my uncle(mothers brother) and registered on my elder brothers name. Me and my younger brother were young and not aware of it. Now we are all got married and when it comes to property sharing. My father asked everyone to share equally. My elder brother is refused to share the property he is owning and saying it is on his name. My father shocked hearing from him and helpless. We dont want to fight for the property. Now my father come up with the idea to register another property on my and younger brother name which is not ancester property though it was came as share of my father from his brothers, That property was bought by my father and his brothers and registered on my fathers name. Can my elder brother claim share on this property? Since this property is not ancestor and was brought by my father and hos brothers and is in my fathers name. Can we have full rights to own the property. Please help us to understand legally.

Thanks in Advance

Bala

Learning

1 Replies

Rakesh Kumar (Private)     31 May 2019

Hindu Family

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register