LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hirak Pramanik   19 November 2018

Clarification required

small clarification required, candidate born in West Bengal and last 15 years spend in Bangalore,for family related criminal case against to the other party who is presently staying in West Bengal along with family,can it be laudge in Bengaluru.? if all the necessary supportive informations are provided but all the communication has been done in Bengali. please clarify.

Learning

9 Replies

what would be the advantage or disadvantage plz do let me know.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     19 November 2018

Every crime is local in nature Criminal case will be filled where case of action has happened.

Shashi Dhara   19 November 2018

If had given complaint in local jurisdiction police station then it Wii be still pendingin p.station. if u go their they may arrest u &producce before court .so u insist other family to with draw complaint.then u will be safe.

@ shashi--- not like that,as of now nothing registered in police station I believe,but can I initiate the same from Bangalore,as I am staying in Bangalore.

But entire proof I am ready to submit it to the court.

If he has not lodgedcomplaint then whyuare u worrying about it .i if u have any friends in Bengal u contact them insist them to search in Bengal police station .whether other family knows that u r residing in Bangalore. If they really lodged complaint against u they where searching for u.so don't worry

If he has not lodgedcomplaint then whyuare u worrying about it .i if u have any friends in Bengal u contact them insist them to search in Bengal police station .whether other family knows that u r residing in Bangalore. If they really lodged complaint against u they where searching for u.so don't worry

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 November 2018

Approach; PS/ Courts at the place where incident happened.

If you have reservations or reasons : You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, Religious scholars/leaders, etc and  find a very able LOCAL counsel/Law firm specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Criminal/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you after examining all case related docs, inputs,  evidences on record.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists. There are many threads on such instances at LCI also.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law… Criminal/Civil matters.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check at LOCAL; Consumer Courts, Civil Courts, HC, SC..

Discuss in person with your LOCAL counsel.

You can also try for FREE legal Aid from Legal aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts complex..preferably from a very able counsel specializing in Criminal/Civil  matters.

Your counsel can examine the finer details of the matter and advise you in person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register