Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajeet Kumar (jhjk)     01 January 2017

Claims on transferred amount by RTGS after 2 years

Hello Sir,

My name is Ajeet Kumar. I want to understand one law so please give me a suitable answer of my question 

Q) My father had sale out one property before 2 years ago to someone. Buyer paid all amounts by RTGS to his bank accounts but my father signed on registry paper less than the recieved amount. Please let me know is buyer can do any claim on extra amount which is given by RTGS. 

Note :- There is no any other document signed for extra amount as loan.

Ex - Deal is fixed on Rs 100 but Rs 80 mention on registry paper

Claim on Rs. 20 

Learning

7 Replies

Vivek H Bedarker (A)     01 January 2017

Did he pay for land/construction/available furnishing etc. Both legal and verifiable documents are available correct! i.e. Registered sale deed with both buyer/seller signature showing lesser amount and RTGS showing more amount. Sale deed amount normally refers to circle rate of the locality. What are remaining things mentioned in sale deed?

Vivek H Bedarker (A)     01 January 2017

Did he pay for land/construction/available furnishing etc. Both legal and verifiable documents are available correct! i.e. Registered sale deed with both buyer/seller signature showing lesser amount and RTGS showing more amount. Sale deed amount normally refers to circle rate of the locality. What are remaining things mentioned in sale deed?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 January 2017

If purchaser wanted to claim it, he need not wait for two years.  Do not harbor doubts and assume things, and cross the bridge when it comes.

No any remaining things on sale deed but we have no any document for extra amount . What is the time limit to claim for extra amount.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 January 2017

It appears that you have not disclosed the complete facts.

sir I had disclosed everything in my question. I want to know only can he do any claim on this situation or not because he done payment by rtgs

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     01 January 2017

Sir, If any extra amount is paid for any commodity, refund of the surplus amount can be asked for a period of three years. The method of payment is irrevelant. Good luck, Kishor Mehta

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register