LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Valarmathy (Technical Lead)     16 April 2015

Claim loan amount from husband

I borrowed 3L as a personal loan to build our home. we already had home loan but there was some delay in amount disbursement. so my husband asked to take a personal loan and once we got the home loan amount he will settle the personal loan. but when the home loan money is received, he used it for other expenses.  meanwhile he supported his brother to build their home with that money and told me that they will give it in few months time. its been almost a year and half and i paying the emi's for that loan. now i delivered a baby and at my parents house. i have resigned my job after my maternity leave. Due to misunderstanding between my husband and me, now he said he will not repay my loan. he s not responding to my calls. now i dont have income to pay emi. I felt completely betrayed by husband. my things and jewels are at my husband's house. i asked my jewels to attend a function, but he is not giving me, he locked my jewels in a locker and hide the key. how do i claim the loan amount and my jewels from my husband.

Learning

1 Replies

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     16 April 2015

What exactly you want to ask here???

1. Do you want to initiate legal process against your husband???
  2. Do you want to get separated from him????

In my opinion don't do that. Discuss with your husband & opt for amicable settlement. Any legal action, shall worsen marital ties & the relationship would be ruined. You have now delivered a baby. Its the time for celebration, you both should be happy & more responsible now. Don't make it worse.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register