Civil suit - land complaint - need advise

sir, i am revathi and have a civi suit pending against my brother. we are 1 son and 1daugther to our parents. parents no more the property doc are in both of our names. but my brother and sister in law are not letting me to enjoying my share. can i file a police complaint to allow me into possession ,usgn the property docs as proof, while the civil suit is pending.

will police enteratin the complaint while a civil suit is pending. can i also file a complaint for forcily trying to grab my share of the property .kindly advise

Lawyer in

The police can not be made the adjudicators of such disputes between the parties, either regarding possession of property or regarding boundaries or easements or the like.



police has no power to deal civil cases.thus don't file police complaint



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu