Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Agarwal (Manager)     14 October 2011

Civil suit

Hi,

We are in between of a Civil Case(Ejection Suit: Properly Court fees was submitted around Rs. 27000) in Agra, UttarPradesh. Property was rented at Rs. 10000/= per month and as per UttarPradesh Civil Laws and Supreme Court Guide lines, it does not come under Rent Control Act.

Uptill now We have prodeuced all documents and Our Tennat's lawyer have gone for Cross Examination of my Father. All cross question he has asked and testimony has been done.

Against Party Lawyer saying is that Rent Agreement prodeced is false, and we have make it by itself. We don't have any way out to prove that it's  true one as now the person who has signed the Agreement is dead and because of these reasons we filed the case against his sons those are not ready to vacate the Property. 

Can you please let me know, now what will be next step? How long this case wil take as It's a Ejection case.

Regards

Amit Agarwal

Mobile: +91 9289352451

Learning

1 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     14 October 2011

Dear Mr. aggarwa

as per you information that the tenent lawyer said that the rent agreement is false, so tell me how did they proov their tenent-landlord relationship.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register