Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bobby (NA)     26 February 2014

Civil court order against us.

Sir,

My was was working in a pvt org where she had filled 2 yrs bond with term & conditions . because of ill health she could not serve the notice an left . Now after two years company had filed case against her in district court (delhi) but might be our bad luck we had loose the case now as per judgement we need to pay the amount or appeal in higher court. Hence i want to appeal in the higher court . Now we are not interested to pay the amount. So please advice me in how many day i can appeal in the higher court and in which court i can go for appeal ?

Thanks & Regards

Gurmeet

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 February 2014

Normally within 30 days to appeal in higher courts. go through your lower court order carefully.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     27 February 2014

If there is any delay to file Appeal you have to file another petition to condone the delay along with the Appeal by mentioning the proper reasons for the delay. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 February 2014

It is generally 30 days time from the date of receipt of the order copy, see what has been made i the order copy about it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register