Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P V Rajesh (manager)     05 August 2013

Civil case filed with false data

Greetings!!!!

i have purchased a land of 250 Sq yds in hyderabad and after 5 transactions i am the 6th person/purchaser from 5th person of the plot. 

Mr X has taken AGPA for total land from original pattedars(agricultural land owners) and formed a layout with 200 plots in the year 1997  and sold many plots to several people.  for my plot a series of 5 legal sale transactions were executed  and i am the 6th person purchased from 5th person,  now due to abnormal increase in land prices to grab entire layout land AGPA holder has executed a sale deed in the year 2006 in the name of his wife, children and his brother in form of agricultural land even after forming a layout. 

while executing construction on my plot persons related to Mr. X have threatened me and family to leave the site without asking any question and i approached police station they were not showing interest to file case against land grabber with second registration documents. then i approached court and filed private  complaint with videos and photographs threatening me and family and then FIR was booked which took almost 45 days from offence to FIR registration.

In the mean while Mr. X's Bother created a fake layout on existing layout and executed a sale transaction on his partner and filed civil case stating that i am interrupting them. Luckly after FIR was registered on 09/07/2013 the sale transaction was executed on 10/07/2013 and case was filed on 16/02013. i feel this civil case is just for harresment and to prolong the matter

now i want  clarification whether i can approach high court with stating all facts and quash the civil case or request you to kindly give do some help by giving suggestion how to proceed further.

Regards,

RAJESH

Learning

3 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     06 August 2013

I stay in Hyd. Pl contact me at ssravankumar@yahoo.com for suggestions

sree 9491505984 (Lawyer, Hyderabad)     07 August 2013

My opinion is don't wory to move Highcourt. Face the the case in civil court, get some intirim orders for your construction. And make sure that the layout in the year 1997 was appoved by local authority

1 Like

P V Rajesh (manager)     14 August 2013

Thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register