Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bobby (NA)     10 March 2014

Civil case

Sir/Madam,

As i already has text in the Law guru about my past history of the case, in short my one civil suit of recovery is running in district court which was listen against us. Court given order on 22/02/2014 but case is still pending.

But i had applied for order copy but till date i could not received  because of this issue if i don't receive the order copy on time then will not able for appeal.

So please i request you, give me advice on above issues .

Thanks & Regards

Gurmeet Singh

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     10 March 2014

Obtaining certified copy is administrative concern so take proper followup with court staff. In case of filing of appeal, appeal period starts running when you receive the certified copy so your filing appeal period / limitation starts after receiving certified copy.

RAKESH (Consultant)     11 March 2014

Dear Sir/Madam

I understand that period of limitation for recovery of loan is three years. But I want to know that in case where loan is given or money is lent with a condition that the same shall be repaid within a period of 12 months, when will the period of limitation  start to run either from the date of loan or from the date when it became due from the last day 12 months, Please comment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register