LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

learnlaw (Student)     17 February 2017

City master plan road through residential plot in hyderabad

Builder has understanding with land owner to purchase land on behalf of me. Builder and I have sale agreement and paid sale agreement to builder by account payee cheque. Builder has taken LRS for land. Land is legally clear and bank has sanctioned loan. Now there is rumor that Hyderabad GHMC Master plan have road passing through residential plot. What is this is true? After purchase what could be issues? Will there be problem getting construction permission? After construction can goverment acquire proprty for road? If yes, how goverment will compensate?

Learning

21 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 February 2017

You can file RTI Application to State Public Information Officer, and can get the information of that proposed/approved map of the road.  Please file application in the form of a letter and affix Rs.10/- Adhesive Court fee stamp as RTI fee and seek single sentence information, which is a final confirmation.

Information solicited:

1)Please provide me the certified copy of  official map that was  proposed/finalized GHMC master plan of Road that goes from....****..............to....................in specific.with such notification if any published.

*Mention the village and survey numbers if any of your plot/flat.

Thanks for quick response.

I will find RTI as suggested. But for now need make decision on purchase and have below open questions.

What is this is true? After purchase what could be issues? Will there be problem getting construction permission? After construction can goverment acquire proprty for road? If yes, how goverment will compensate?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 February 2017

First get facts correctly.  The response from GMC will be given maximum within 15 days as statute prescribed that any reply should be given maximum within 30 days.

No one is capable of giving a decision when the money and risk is yours.  Wait for the official response and can then take a decision by consulting your trusted friends.  You may not receive the compensation you expected and the normal citizen always avoids all risky propositions.

Thanks, Very helpful. Appreciate.

learnlaw (Student)     18 February 2017

Started process of getting information from GHMC and will file RTI.

Since Agreement amount is paid now and agreement is not registred. How should I approach for refund?

learnlaw (Student)     18 February 2017

planning to file RTI online. What should I select in 'Select Ministry/Department/Apex body'?

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     18 February 2017

Dear Learnlaw,

Dont go by rumours of public, you can approach Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority to know status of nature/use of the land by obtaining certificate, which will be issued basing on the Master Zone Plan 2031 to identity whether any proposed road passing through your plot Number/House Number.

These certificate you can get it in week time if you apply with that office. I hope there is no need to apply any application under RTI.

S.A.NARASIMHA RAO KARRI

ADVOCATE

(Guest)
You can see master plan online too , https://www.hmda.gov.in/ Basically you need to locate your area in master plan , then your plot in that master plan When you are sure you have located correct plot then you need to interpret what is your status in master plan. Generally their is always some colour shade on each plot and if road etc, then road line is in master plan so immediately you get to know zone , road line . and from their calculation starts about plot potential

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 February 2017

The RTI query is directed to get exact pin pointed location, instead of applicant making his own markings, as the information from GHMC is authentic.

The following is the query: 1)Please provide me the certified copy of  official map that was  proposed/finalized GHMC master plan of Road that goes from....****..............to....................in specific.with such notification if any published. *Mention the village and survey numbers if any of your plot/flat.

learnlaw (Student)     21 February 2017

It almost clear that there is road in master plan. Agreement was not registered and as per agreement if builder cancel deal then they are supposed to return money in few days but that does not seem to happening. What options I have to take refund?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 February 2017

Contact a sincere Advocate and commence further legal proceedings, first by issuing legal notice.

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     21 February 2017

Dear Learnlaw,

After going through the terms and conditions of the Development Agreement,

I can suggest you the appropriate relief, you can seek from the Landlord. 

learnlaw (Student)     10 March 2017

Thanks. General opinion is that legal process take long time. Before going legal want to prepare myself for time it may take. Please suggest.

learnlaw (Student)     17 April 2017

In Mid March builder gave post dated check of April end with committment to pay amount in parts before post dated check but failed verbal commitment 3-4 times. Now asking to wait till post date check. I suspect that on post date check day, amount will not be available. Either check will bounce or builder give one more post date check. If this continues, what action can be taken?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register