LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     22 March 2014

Circumcision by males is responsible for sexual atrocities o

Statistics show that among the perpetrators of s*xual crime against women a good many are circumcised males.

It is held by many that masturbation is not only a bad habit but is bad for health also. There are many books,  which say that by discharging semen one loses “vital energy” important for health and nutrition. They even declare that semen is more precious than blood. Comparisons hold that a drop of semen is the equivalent of 60 drops of blood. Masturbating and discharging semen is like cutting one’s own one of the important arteries and allowing blood to flow in torrents.

Sexual feelings start from the very birth in both males and females. When the boy reaches adolescence and attains puberty s*xual urges increase exponentially. By that time most would have known the meaning of s*x. Whether they know or not boys resort to masturbation to release the pressure of s*x.

As it is held that masturbation is bad, many communities the world over circumcise the boys at a very young age. Removal of the foreskin makes it difficult to masturbate and achieve satisfaction on one’s own without any external co-operation. The result is unsatisfied s*xual urge, which induces the individual to achieve release of the urge by other means. The rubbing of the exposed mucous membrane of the glans on undergarments also enhances s*xual feelings. The individual starts looking for objects that can bring satisfaction. Where adult females are difficult to get, he looks for other means. Remaining behind closed doors with a female will rouse suspicion but not when it is with one of one’s own s*x. Homos*xuality would be the result. Homos*xuality is not so much a difference in preference as many want us to believe. It is mostly making the best of what is easily available.

Unsatisfied s*xual urge also makes a male an aggressive predator looking for easy prey. Women fall victim in such cases.

Many will not agree with what I say. But it is a fact that circumcision of the males puts young females in danger, much more than wearing s*xually attractive dress themselves.

There will be violent opposition if circumcision is banned. But it should be discouraged through education and propaganda. Young boys must be encouraged to refuse circumcision. Absolutely nothing good is achieved by circumcision.

Learning

1 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     14 December 2015

At last someone has noticed my post after one year. Anyway it is better late than never. This is an important subject and I wish that more and more people especially from among the communities who practice circumscision, notice this and give their comments.

I fully agree with Mr. T. G. K. Reddy regarding whatever he has said in his first post. Circumscision does not prevent masturbation. But it makes masturbation difficult. Many communities in the middle-east practice masturbation because it is ordained by their scripttures. Most religious scripttures of the middle-east prohibit masturbation and they state whatever I have stated in my first post as the reason.

I have not stated here anything about female s*xuality. We shall reserve it for another post.

It is not possible to ban circumcision by law. Firstly it is a matter of personal choice. Secondly religions which prescribe circumscision will say that it would be interference in their beliefs.

No one has so far spelt out the benefits of circumscision. As far as I could imagine only benefit is  that it helps personal hygine. But personal hygine is possible even without circumscision. People who have problem of pumis would require circumscision. Louis XVI suffered from pumis. The result was French Revolution. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register