LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srujana   20 November 2017

Chit fund default

Dear Sir / Madam, My query is that, The Register of chit funds has passed a exparty decree and awarded a sum to the chit fund company, where I was a subscriber, I had defaulted their last 4 month’s instalment’s as they had adjusted a part of my chit prized amount with another chit’s due amount’s and also other finance company loan amount and give the balance amount only, I had a dispute with other finance company with regards to their interest , and the chit fund company are sending notices and summons to my office address, which I had closed long back , instead of sending it to my residence address. also in all my records like chit fund pass book, ledger, ID proof, address proof, IT Returns, agreement, everywhere I have given them only my residence address, but nowhere I have mentioned my office address, but still they are sending notice’s and summons to my office address. Notices are going back saying NO SUCH PERSON AT THE ADDRESS, RETURN TO SENDER, and presently the execution petition has been disposed of, stating uncontested – DISMISSED AS THE DECREE IS NOT EXECUTABLE. Now they have somehow found 1 of guarantor’s address and pressurising them give my present address. Kindly advice me how to go about this. Thanks Srujana.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register