LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Athi Vishal HD (Others)     09 February 2018

Childs custody

Respected Sir/Madam, My wife has lost her memory completely, she is mentally abnormal due to the side effect after outcome of suicide attempt(hanging herself). Now she is living with her parents. My in-laws filed a case against me u/s 498(A), case is under trail in court. All it happens in 2013. My in laws kept my childs along with my wife till May 2017. In 2017 they sent back my twins girl childs(7 years) to my house. I admited them in prestigious school by paying huge donation and I and my mother are taking care of them . But suddenly my in laws forcing me to send back my childs to their house after completing of this academic year. But I dnt want to send my childs. They told me that if wil not send childs , they will take childs from my house in my absence. If my in-laws take my childs {with my childs consent} permonently without my consent is it attract any criminal offence. How can I secure my childs from in-laws please advise me?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 February 2018

Single fathers have the right to maintain an ongoing relationship with their children through regular parenting time. Keep in mind, though, that this can be challenging, especially when your children are very young, and again when they become teenagers and start to develop their own busy lives. Work with your children's mother to establish a formal parenting plan so you both know exactly how and when you will both be involved.

(Guest)
Change your residence and also kids schools immediately. Don't let in-laws know where you are.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register