Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gayatri (Software Consultant)     27 June 2013

Child's upbrining in marriage

Hello,

I reside in Mumbai and married for past 5 years.

However my husband is so totally been operational by his parents and younger brothers that he has not taken care of me (neither Physically nor Emotionally nor Financially ) in past years and even in my preganancy or even after delivery.

We have hardy stayed with each other for few months in 5 years because of his family issues.

Being earning woman he totally ignores me n my 6 months old child.

I do not want to get into the means of Divorce so I have to stay with him  but Can I Please send him Legal Notice to make him aware of his LEAST resposnsibilities of being a maried man or a father.

Also if You can help me with any Good marriage counsellor, it wil be really helpful for me.

Thanks,

Gayatri

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Gayatri

Hello,

I reside in Mumbai and married for past 5 years.

However my husband is so totally been operational by his parents and younger brothers that he has not taken care of me (neither Physically nor Emotionally nor Financially ) in past years and even in my preganancy or even after delivery.

We have hardy stayed with each other for few months in 5 years because of his family issues.

Being earning woman he totally ignores me n my 6 months old child.

I do not want to get into the means of Divorce so I have to stay with him  but Can I Please send him Legal Notice to make him aware of his LEAST resposnsibilities of being a maried man or a father.

Also if You can help me with any Good marriage counsellor, it wil be really helpful for me.

Thanks,

Gayatri

Doomsday:- Sending notice to husband is the first step towards breaking your marriage.

Things have to be handled on a one - on - one basis.  

You have to speak to your husband, you cannot make someone else speak to your husband [via notice or via mom dad or any other relative]

If you do not want divorce, do not send any notice to your husband.

Talk it out.  99.99% marital issues, family problems can be solved by talking.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     27 June 2013

if you want to break you marriage 

1. going through ego and then followed by legal terminology

2. by approaching legal means you are trying to break your marriage and settle the issue 

3. already you have a child and now you have to take care of her and also your husband so try to convince 

4. go for a vacation and then have a good time prepare for a healty discussion to solve your problem do not involve anyone if want take advice and use those words if you needed 

(Guest)

@Querist,

Meet Protection Officer in your jurisdiction and explain the situation to him/her.Rest assure,this step would prove to be of a great help.

Further.....{If a genuine need arises thereof}

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in  my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register