Husband & wife separated for more than 1 year. They have 2 year old kid. Wife is not ready to join nor give divorce to husband.
Husband found a girl who is ready to live with him without legal status of a wife.
1) How the separated wife can reveal that the husband has married a girl when there is no legal documents for that marriage?
2) Since the girl is a close relative of the husband, will her stay with the husband & his family be legally questioned by the separated wife?
3) Can the husband donate his sperms to this girl? will this amount to adultry? Can the separated wife raise objection to this? Is it mandatory before Law that the girl should be married to bear a child through sperm donation?
4) After the child birth, can the husband adopt the girl's child without the consent of the separated wife?
5) If at all the separated wife proves that the husband is in 'live-in' relationship with the girl, what legal punishment does the husband and the girl get?
6)Will the law restrict the husband to maintain his illegitimate child as a parent?? or, is it necessary for the husband to adopt the child to be a legal parent? in such case, can the child be adopt without the consent of the separated wife??
Experts advise, pls.