LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hemant   27 May 2015

Child maintenance

My wife has filed divorce petition 13(1)(i)(a) of HMA along with permanent alimony & child custody in 2014

She has also filed 125crpc for interim maintenance in 2014

My background working professional/MSC drwaing 35000p.m--produced all ITR INVESTMENTS etc

Her Background well establised Doctor/Pyscologist practising since 13 years claims she earns 400/- four hundred in a month since last 13 years.-------------which is unbelivable

She claims 50000/- for her and 75000/- for child as maintenace for her & child as i earn

(as claimed by her is 250000/- which is false)

INTERIM MAINTENACE IS YET TO BE HEARD

she has not supported any document in support of her earnings despite production application

she has not supported any document in support of her expenditure despite production application

Second she made an application for child education expenses 3 months back where in the judge ordered to pay 100% of the education expenses. on 10/4/2015.

Now that i have drawn a comprehensive application for access which the judge has directed.

she draws an application for child support which according to her is 2 sides of the same coin

1. My question has she drawn a multiple maintenance application.

2. Am i liable to pay 100% of education.

Working/educated wife cannot sit idle

Working/educated mother should share towards child maintenance

3. Can I claim Custody if she is not able to take care of the child finnacially

Learning

1 Replies

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     27 May 2015

is the child girl or boy? what is the age of the child? for custody and maintenance these questions are essential

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register