LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shazia   01 December 2016

Child maintanace

Hello All, Im a mother of 2.5yrs old son and a muslim by religion. im working in a private company in mumbai. and after 4 years of marriage my husband left me and my baby when he was just 5 months and he got married to his girl friend 1 year back. I have filed a DV case in Sep 2015 i just want a maintanance only for my son as im not earning much and have to take care of my house and personal needs also. firstly my husband has not given legal divorced and still did second marriage. Now he is showing he is not earning much and not ready to pay anything. His lawyer is proving that he is not earning much and im earning so it is mothers duty to take care of son and not father. Sir since the day my son was born till date im only handling all the expenses. I just need you to guide me how to proceed further as in December 2016 i have to put my son in good school but school is aking for 1 lakh donation which is very big amount. My next date is of 15 Dec2016 Sir im only fighting for my son please guide me im helpless. Thank You, Shazia

Learning

6 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     01 December 2016

Don't worry! You will definately succed in getting maintenance for your child.

What is next date for?

Shazia   01 December 2016

Argument. Actually Sir i have filed this case in Sep 2016 and yesterday was the 1st argument as so many problems occured during the year many time he didnt turned up than his lawyer etc hence it got late. 

Sachin (N.A)     01 December 2016

Get an application under sec 35b CPC ready with you, if he ask for adjournment on next date.

Section 35B CPC. Costs for causing delay.

Ask the jduge to impose penelty of Rs 2000 if he or his lawyer ask for adjournent.

Gud Luck...

Shazia   02 December 2016

Thank you so much for your help sir. But one question can i  get some example of judments where i can submit to court in order to support my case. As they have submitted some judments in favour of them.

Shazia   05 December 2016

Sir, Can you also advice i can apply for divorce also as i need to remove his name from my documents and need divorce certificate. My only concern is because of my divorce my case will not get weak. And anyways he is already did 2nd marriage so no chance of coming back to our life so i need to take divorce.
Thank you,
Shazia

Shazia   14 March 2017

Hello Sir,

I need to inform you that court has passed 7000/-per month maintanance for me and my son. The total amount till date is approx Rs.120000/- But in last date he gave only Rs.25000/- and promised he will give money in break ups.

He has also requested for my son's temporary custody i have attached his application for your review. 

Sir, please advise how should i proceed as i really dont want him to meet my son and also his relation with his 2nd wife will get disclose in front of my son which will be not good for his future.

I really need you reply on this as i'm very tensed i dont want to loose my baby.

Thank You,

Shazia

shazi2023@gmail.com

Attached File : 370021 20170314160056 1026529250 kafeel application.pdf, 370021 20170314160138 1026529250 order letter.pdf downloaded: 70 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register