Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Child custody when both father and mother living together

Dear Experts,

I have a strange issue.  Earlier my wife was seperated from me and I applied RCR and finally got orders in favour of me after 3 years and got my wife back to stay with me.

Unfortunately , even though my wife has returned she has left my 10 year old daughter in her parents house and refusing to bring to my house (only because of the fact that she is lazy to take care of her).

Can I file for the Child Custody stating both the father and mother are in same house and still daugther is in custody of grandparents.  Will I have strong chance of getting vertict in favour of me.

Please kindly advise.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : RCR Fighting
Dear Experts,

I have a strange issue.  Earlier my wife was seperated from me and I applied RCR and finally got orders in favour of me after 3 years and got my wife back to stay with me.

Unfortunately , even though my wife has returned she has left my 10 year old daughter in her parents house and refusing to bring to my house (only because of the fact that she is lazy to take care of her).

Can I file for the Child Custody stating both the father and mother are in same house and still daugther is in custody of grandparents.  Will I have strong chance of getting vertict in favour of me.

Please kindly advise.

Strangely there is no RCR for getting children.

You cannot file custody case.  As your wife herself left daughter at her fathers house.

What you can do is take  a baseball bat and 

Image result for break bones

of your wife, and then move on to your inlaws house and break their bones.

Everything will be fine.

Martin Sooji (Advocate)     28 May 2017

Image result for dont have balls

prasad (BSc BL)     29 May 2017

certainly u can file a child custody case. All will depend on the facts and circumstances u have.

Adv. Rakesh Martyn   29 May 2017

You will just waste time and money if you file custody case.  GO get your kid from your in-laws.  Have some balls.

(Guest)

Thanks for all your response..

I do not understand what it means by "having balls".

Your "WONDERFUL" legal system does not allow to even talk or scold wives and inlaws for their wrong doings (they go straight to police station and file DV , Harassment, and other gender-loving laws.)

Dont get me wrong , at this age , either we have to be slaves for wives (or) "ACT" as though we all "have balls" and be fighting for the DV and other "deadly diseases" (sorry cases) for life long.

Note  - I would better be "ball-less" than getting into the life-long deadly disease (cases)

Ms. Usha Hegde (CEO)     30 May 2017

Originally posted by : RCR Fighting
Thanks for all your response..

I do not understand what it means by "having balls".

Your "WONDERFUL" legal system does not allow to even talk or scold wives and inlaws for their wrong doings (they go straight to police station and file DV , Harassment, and other gender-loving laws.)

Dont get me wrong , at this age , either we have to be slaves for wives (or) "ACT" as though we all "have balls" and be fighting for the DV and other "deadly diseases" (sorry cases) for life long.

Note  - I would better be "ball-less" than getting into the life-long deadly disease (cases)

Who asked you to marry your wife? your wife or your child or someone else? You are talking as if you did big favour to the world by marrying. Loser.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register