Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akta20000015 (teacher)     07 March 2016

Child care leave

Dear experts

I am a teacher in Central govt school, i got transfered from Delhi school to Guragaon school on 20-2-2013 that time i had 7 months baby and was also on CCL which was sanctioned by previous school but after joining in Gurgaon school principal denied my CCL and compelled me to join duty which i did but my child was on mother feed and also ill so I requested principal for CCL in march 2013  which was again denied i was helpless and my child was becoming weak and weaker due to lack of proper care so again i asked for CCL again i was refused  but than i applied for HPL that too  was refused but allowed EOL even after having HPL in account i accepted . i was sent many reminders through phone to join duty otherwise lose the job like . being scared from threats i joined the duty . but my daughter was still young to leave she was unable to take outer food she was completely on mothers feed and sick too so again i requested and applied CCL for 6 months and produced medical sickness  certificate issued from govt. hospital stating the "mother care need " on 26-6-2013 which was again denied   . But at the same time many womenwere sanctioned CCL for the examination for their children by the same principal , i observed a teacher tranfered to the other place having child 17 years old also been sanctioned CCL for 7-8 months  by the principal of other school .But i was treated mercelessly and  harshly . i went on leave for looking after the sick child . i visited school many times evry time i was asked to fill different  forms regarding nature of  leave  . finally when i came to join the dutyon 20-12-2013 i was refused to sign and told to go  the RO delhi on 1-1-2014 . which i did their i was given a latter to join school on 14-1-2014  . And again i was called to join duty on 13-1-2014 which i did and joined duty on 13-1-2014 . At the time of joining i was asked to fill a fresh form of applying EOL . This year  i was not given salary for winter break (2013) ,summer break(2014) and also not been granted the increment for the year july 2014. later i reaquested to convert EOL into CCL but that was not entertained . After that also 2 times i asked for CCL  for 5 days but that was also denied by principal . Now i want to convert the EOL into CCL because it is a big finencial loss for me.What should I do ? please suggest me

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 March 2016

Your query hints of some Bias towards you, some weakness in you.

Before you initiate an action it is better to discuss with your family, united teachers forums  leaders, and an able counsel specialzing in service matters and relate with your aptitude to handle such matters.

If the leave wass sanctioned then how come you were transferred during leave and asked to join?

In such matters there should be option of appeal.

Proceed further after consulting your counsels.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register