LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rehan Saif   19 August 2018

Cheting

i cheated by one girl who said i love you and i will marry you she used me for her and her family financial problems for 3years,and she maintaining a Another Boy friend secretly,She used my money for him also.now she said to me go away from me go some where and die.
when i Enquiry about her i got 3 guys they also cheated by her same like me.
now i decide to stop her games with me only.no one gonna suffer in future by that girl please give advise how can i file case against her.i have every proof with me.

Learning

7 Replies

Parag Modi. (Maharashtra.)     19 August 2018

u can ask for mony only

Rehan Saif   19 August 2018

yes. but the 1st thing is i am the 5th person in her trapped people. if i leave her simply she trapped another person.i have all proofs with me i want to file case on her is it possible then let me know what should i do for that

Ashish Gupta   19 August 2018

Dear Rehan

What kind of proof do you have with you ? If its merely emails or messages relecting her affection towards you , i am afraid it could be of any help.

Regards

Ashish

manoj   20 August 2018

you can file cheating case before the consent police station by showing proofs along with other three agreeived parties. 

V E MANOJ KUMAR

ADVOCATE

CELL NO 8686159292

Rehan Saif   20 August 2018

i have all msgs and call recordingsfrom the past 3years.and other guys call recordings and photos with others who cheted by that girl.

Rehan Saif   20 August 2018

I have her photos wich we taken closely.same way i have her phots with others in that photos she is closely with other guys

TGK REDDI   21 August 2018

Nothing doing.    Her behaviour doesn't amount to cheating.     She's at liberty to change her mind till the tying of mangala sutra or till saat phere.

It's strange you're ignorant of the coquetry of women.

Keep them at arm's length.

The best option before you is forgetting her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register