Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant V.   18 August 2015

Cheque misused by somebody given for loan processing

Hi,

I was applied for loan and gave 2 cheques with signature and forgotten to write the name of the bank. One of the cheque was misused by the person who collected it and through account payee cheque he deposited some amount in his IDBI bank account. Through my bank I am able to retrive the account number and branch where it was deposited. I was gone to the branch of IDBI bank and given them the account number but they not discosed the address of the person who commited the crime. I also gone to the police to register the complaint but they refused and told to go to bank again.

Request you to please advice how to tackle this situation and get back my hard earned money.

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     18 August 2015

file a case of cheating u/s 420 ipc on him

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     19 August 2015

Generally banks take blank cheques only for sanctioning loans.Here he must have deposited the cheque in his IDBI account and got it cleared.It is an official transaction and the transaction details will be available in both the banks.

Prashant V.   27 August 2015

Police is not ready to file a complaint and bank is not providing his address. Now what to do?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register